Finder Brazil - 20 years in the business
When Juarez Guerra opened Finder’s Brazilian subsidiary back in 1998, he had no idea how quickly it would grow!
According to the story, that he himself has told and still remembers with affection, it all began with a fax machine, a desk and a chair. His energy and determination has therefore been crucial to Finder's success in the Brazilian market.
Ethos, integrity, and dedication are at the heart of the story of Finder’s Brazilian subsidiary, and the result could not have been other than recognition and respect from the market, customers and partners.
Finder Brazil's two decades in the business are full of reasons to celebrate the greatest achievements over these 20 years
- 5 years: The opening of a new office and the start of the production of the subsidiary’s products for residential applications.
- 10 years:
- The opening of the Argentinian branch and the start of Finder’s business activities in this country
- The Brazilian subsidiary doubles in size.
- 15 years: The Campinas office was opened with a local team and customized support for the entire São Paulo region.
- 20 years: Consolidation of business activities in South America using a Logistics Centre based in Uruguay
“For the next 20, 40 and even 60 years, we will continue to work with integrity and respect for the market,” says Juarez Guerra, Managing Director of Finder Brazil, Argentina and the whole of South America. “My motto has been the same since the very beginning: “Always grow your business gradually”. I try to instil this motto in our team on a daily basis. We are extremely proud of having achieved so much in 20 years and, for this reason, I am grateful to all those who have contributed and continue to contribute to this success story,” he concludes.
This is the essence of Finder: To grow and to achieve goals with passion and expertise.